Facebook   Twitter
Monte Vista Mustangs Bell Schedule Dates at a Glance 2017 - 2018 Donations Handbook Map & Directions School Site Council Instructional Calendar Registration Stampede Day WASC
Mustang Academics Academic Boosters Course Catalog 2017 - 2018 School Profile Library & Media Center Textbooks
Chorus Dance Drama Music Photography Visual Arts
Athletics Home Athletic Boosters Athletic PE Athletic Trainer Camp Liability Directions to Sports Venues Coaches Evaluation Form Eligibility Requirements NCAA Athletes Online Athletic Clearance Tryout Procedures Transfer Students Teams
Contact List Administration Quick Links for Staff Staff Resources Reserve WSC & Library
Quick Links for Students ASB Student Clubs Homework Parking for Students Stampede Newspaper Yearbook Transcripts - Alumni Class of 2018
Parents Quick Links for Parents Alumni
Counseling Home Counselor Bios Enroll Your Child Welcome Class of 2021 Registrar/Enrollment/Transcripts Course Selections SRVUSD High School Course Catalog FAQ College Admission Testing College & Career Center CollegeConnect Course Advancement Course Requirements DVC / Community College Financial Aid Naviance Family Connection NCAA/NAIA info Scholarship Websites School Profile Work Permit Depression Awareness

Sarah Sirota

Registrar, Monte Vista High School

3131 Stone Valley Rd, Danville, CA 94526

(925) 552-2816 - direct

(925) 552-2857 – fax



The Registrar handles all issues regarding:


  • Transcript Requests
  • New Enrollment
  • Residency Verification
  • Withdrawal Procedures


Online enrollment & registration for students NEW to SRVUSD 

All students transferring from outside the school district must first complete the SRVUSD Online Registration. Students younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Registration Link and Instructions

Access Online Registration CLICK HERE

Step by step GUIDE 

For step by step instructions on completing the Online Registration for New Students process, click here.

Residency is based on where you live, not what property you own.  Purchase agreements are not acceptable as proof of residency.   Required original documentation for students new to the district:

  • An original certified copy of the birth certificate, passport, or baptismal record must be used to verify the student's birth date.
  • Proof of complete immunization records must be verified. It is required by California State law that all students have complete records of immunizations prior to entering school. Children will not be admitted to a classroom in the fall unless the immunizations are up-to-date. (Please refer to the immunization requirement link)

Proof of Residency
Proof of residence is required at the time of enrollment and when a family changes address.  Verification by one item from each category below is required:

  1. Current picture ID of parent/guardian:  Driver’s license, CA issued ID, passport, military ID, and
  2. Current mortgage statement, Escrow papers that show close of sale no later than 7 calendar days after the student's first day of school, grant deed, property tax bill, lease/rental agreement including property address, names of occupants, signatures of both parties with 2 months of canceled checks or bank transfer records within the school year and
  3. Current PG&E or water bill with name and address listed (within 45 days for new home purchases/rentals).

Additional documentation may be required for further verification.  Documentation may include but is not limited to:

  1. Income tax records reflecting the child's district residency address
  2. Court documents including custodial responsibilities
  3. Billing statement
  4. Vehicle registration
  5. Payroll check stub with name and address

Once a new student is enrolled and registered by the district, there may be further steps at Monte Vista to register your student for classes and complete emergency contact information. 


You have options when ordering your high school transcript:




Order transcripts in Naviance.  Please print a copy of your "Transcript Sheet"  from Naviance and bring it to the counseling office.




When ordering remember to include your name (maiden if applicable), birthdate, year graduated and where you want the transcript mailed to.

Withdrawal Procedures


Students transferring from or leaving Monte Vista High School to attend another school must follow the withdrawal procedures. This procedure is initiated by the Registrar and includes completing a Withdrawal Form and returning all library and text books.

Immunization records and final transcripts will not be released until a completed Withdrawal Form is returned to the Registrar.